Role: Sales progressor
The Sales Progressor will be responsible for the coordination and progression of New Homes sales from reservation through to completion, ensuring deadlines are met and ensuring excellent quality of service all round.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with all parties involved in the sale process including the internal senior sales team, solicitors, financial advisors, lenders and Help to Buy officers to ensure timescales are met.
- Coordinate legal enquiries and liaise with parties to ensure prompt responses and progression of conveyancing processes.
- Sign-off all reservation paperwork provided by the sales team at the point of reservation for accuracy and to ensure it is in line with the Consumer Code, Anti Money Laundering and all internal auditing policies and procedures.
- Ensure the progress of all sales is recorded on the group CRM system and ‘live’ information is available on all purchases at any time.
- Create clear, concise and factual reports on all sales against legal progression KPIs.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working in property sales and progression, with a track record of meeting KPI targets.
- A thorough understanding of the conveyancing process.
- Experience of using CRM systems to manage sales progression.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate experience at creating well written factual reports on sales performance for management purposes using MS Office and providing detailed insight to inform strategy.
Salary range: £30,000 – £35,000 p.a. plus bonuses
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Jeffery: