Role: Property Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a go-getter who wants to start a new career in sales. No previous property or sales experience is required as full training is provided. We hire based on attitude and the desire to learn and succeed.
As a values-based employer, we look for people who are:
- People Centric – There is respect and support within the business, where colleagues are viewed as internal customers and effective working relationships are nurtured. Our people deliver an outstanding customer experience which leads to sales and drives all interactions with the outside world.
- Competitive – With a strong work ethic which leads to an innate desire to learn, improve, succeed and exceed. Our people develop expertise, experience and value which builds relationships and reputation, giving us a competitive edge·
- Knowledge led – Understand that credibility comes from knowledge and actions should be based on robust processes.
- Different – A disruptor without being disruptive. We want people who understand what is required and why, and work with others to achieve continual improvement.
- Engaged – Believe in the business and strive to make the business an employer of choice, playing an active role and taking responsibility for business outcomes.
Based in our Central London Office, our sales consultants work as part of a team to find people their perfect new build home. Working with some of the top developers, our sales consultants match the aspirations of our clients with their dream home. There is no cold calling in this role, it is all about nurturing warm relationships, usually in a face to face environment.
Our portfolio is exclusively new homes and ranges from Help to Buy properties to those worth over £2m. We are an expanding business with solid investment, a desire to do things differently and real career progression opportunities.
You must be comfortable working with people, although no property experience is required. Our ideal candidate will have some sales or call handling experience, excellent communication skills and a passion for learning and personal development. You will be a hard worker, with a can do, professional attitude.
The role is Monday – Saturday
• Basic Salary £18,000-£20,000
• Lucrative uncapped commission
• Year one earnings circa £30,000-£50,000
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
If you wish to apply, please email us with your CV and your contact details by clicking on the button below: