Role: Consultancy Team Co-ordinator
This is a new role which has been created due to client demand, to support the existing consultancy department in the production of reports/appraisals on residential led developments for our developer clients and other internal departments.
You will be responsible for:
- Gathering residential market intelligence.
- Scheme pricing in support of land acquisitions or route to market.
- Contacting and forming relationships with other industry professionals.
- Prepare valuation/comparable reports for surveyors and accompany them when inspecting individual residential property purchases.
The skills we are looking for:
- An understanding and track record of working within the London residential property market.
- Proactive and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to identify the most effective way to present information.
Salary: £30,000 p.a.